Wednesday 30 April 2008

Jimi The Exploder – Fucked Up Face (Film Mix)

This is my most successful digital DJ mix, I’m use to spinning records on the old ones and twos, but for this I decided to try something on my laptop. It came out really good and has been a hit with my friends. Its inspired by some of my favourite films or songs from them. Other songs I just liked so much I put them in anyway, maybe one day they will be in a film. The mixing is minimal so I could let the songs talk for them selves. I hope you enjoy it.

Fucked Up Face (Film Mix)

My Own Private Idaho fucked up face intro
Pixies - Where is my mind?
Les Savy Fav - What would wolves do?
American Werewolf in London transformation (Blue moon remix)
Wolf Parade - Modern world
Control love lost seizure poem
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Philip Glass - Heroes (Aphex Twin Remix)
Donnie Darko rainy bike INEXS ride
A Scanner Darkly paranoid bike conversation
M83 - Teen Angst
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
Radiohead - Idioteque
Burial - Archangel
Orbital - Time becomes......Planet of shapes
Withnail & I will be eating a Camberwell carrot
with a bed of Jean Michel Jarre served with Oxygen (Part I)
24 hour party people the wheel of history
Orbital - Belfast
Lou Reed - Perfect Day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails