Monday 5 May 2008

Re-cap, re-shuffle, re-read

As I write so much on here I thought I would do a bank holiday Monday highlights reel of my favourite blog posts.

Atlas Sound: One of my favourite albums of the year so far.

Burial: My favourite album of last year and also a heads up for his soon to come mix, exciting times.

The Smell: Now I am going to write about this scene as soon as I get chance to do more research but here are a few pieces about Smell bands; No Age, HEALTH, The Mae-Shi. I even lumped in some Crystal Castles because of their remix work of Smell bands.

Nine Inch Nails: Reznor keeps on getting shout outs on here because of his continued inventive musical releases. He just keeps on giving and giving.

Rolo Tomassi: Maybe my favourite home grown band of late, album to come this year too.

The Shed: What a brilliant venue this is, my recent highlight being Jazz Bingo.

if you enjoy these posts, why not check it all out?

James :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails